91. ............. strictly advised the Non-Cooperators to observe truth and non-violence.
92. The doctrine of Ramarajya was expounded by
93. The central teaching of Gandhis thought is :
94. Tolstoys ............. made much impression upon Gandhi.
95. On 9th of August, 1942, Mahatma Gandhi and the entire Congress Working Committee were arrested in
96. ............. ranked the first among the influences which moulded Gandhi.
97. The doctrine of Hindutva was expounded by
98. Who is the chief exponent of Two nation theory
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Modern Indian History
Modern Indian History Trivia Questions and Answers PDF Online
Modern Indian History Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....