11. On what date did the U. N. O. adopt the Universal Declaration of Human Rights?
12. The first Secretary General of the United Nations was
13. The General Assembly of the United Nations have designated 1992 as
14. The Head office of International court of justice is situated at
15. The Head office of International Labour organization is situated at
16. The non-permanent members of the Security Council are elected for a period of
17. The UN day is celebrated every year on
18. The United Nations agency concerned with the improvement of standards of education and strengthening international co-operation in this field is :
19. UN Secretary General heads which principal organ of the United Nations Organisation?
20. Under whom recommendations the UN General Assembly suspends the UN membership?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on International Organizations
International Organizations Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
International Organizations Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....