11. How many offshore wind farms are there in the U.S.?
12. Low solidity rotors use which of the following force for rotation
13. Roughly how tall are most utility-scale wind turbine towers in the U.S.?
14. The amount of energy available in the wind at any instant is proportional to...............of the wind speed
15. The atmosphere with uniform wind speed is called the..............atmosphere
16. The following is the tangential velocity of the blade due to the rotation of blade
17. The rate of change of wind speed with height is called
18. The wind intensity can be described by
19. The wind speed is measured using an instrument called
20. Turbines blades have..............type cross section to extract energy from wind
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Wind Energy
Wind Energy Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Wind Energy Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....