MCQ quiz on Wind Energy multiple choice questions and answers on Wind Energy MCQ questions on Wind Energy objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Which force is responsible for forcing the global winds towards westernly direction
2. Air layer from 100m that extends up to the gradient height is known as
3. At gradient height the shear force is
4. By how much has the price of American wind power decreased since the 1980s?
5. Global Cold wind generated from Oceans moves to
6. Global Cold wind move from
7. Global winds towards westernly direction are known as
8. How many blades does a modern wind turbine have?
9. How many different components does it take to build a utility-scale wind turbine?
10. How many jobs were supported by the U.S. wind power industry in 2018?5
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Wind Energy
Wind Energy Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Wind Energy Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....