21. The surface tension of a liquid is T. the increase in its surface energy on increasing the surface area by A is
22. The surface tension of water at 250C is
23. The unit of surface tension in the CGS system is
24. What is the main cause of capillarity?
25. What is the property of a liquid due to which its free surface tries to have minimum surface area?
26. What is the shape of meniscus when angle of contact is greater than 90 degree?
27. What will be the change in the height of water in a capillary tube in stationary condition on earth if the same tube is taken in a lift going downward with acceleration?
28. When impurity is added to a liquid, its surface tension
29. When will the height of water in capillary tube be minimum?
30. Which is correct about the height of a capillary column of a liquid, at a particular temperature, as per Jurinâ€™s law?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Surface Tension
Surface Tension Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Surface Tension Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....