MCQ quiz on Surface Tension multiple choice questions and answers on Surface Tension MCQ questions on Surface Tension objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A liquid does not wet the surface of a solid if the angle of contact is
2. By which phenomenon does the water rise from roots to leaves of plants
3. Excess pressure inside a bubble of radius r and of a liquid of surface tension T is
4. For a liquid which is rising in a capillary, he angle of contact is
5. For a water does not wet a glass rod, the angle of contact is
6. If drops and bubbles do not collapse under the effect of gravity, it indicates that
7. In case of water and glass, we get a concave meniscus because the adhesive force between water and glass are ...........than the cohesive forces between water molecules.
8. In flow field, point exist at surface of object where fluid is brought to rest by object is called
9. Meniscus of mercury in capillary is
10. On increasing the temperature, the kinetic energy of the liquid molecules
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Surface Tension
Surface Tension Trivia Questions and Answers PDF Online
Surface Tension Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....