MCQ quiz on Polarization of Light multiple choice questions and answers on Polarization MCQ questions on Polarization of Light objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A 20 cm long tube containing 48 c.c. of sugar rotes the plane of polarization by 11 degree. If the specific rotation of sugar is 66 degree, calculate the mass of sugar solution.
2. A dichroic crystal converts UPL to PPL
3. A half wave plate is used to add a phase difference of......................O ray and E ray
4. A He - Ne laser is a
5. A hologram records.............of light
6. A LCD is a device which is uses the phenomenon of
7. A optically active material
8. A polarizer and analyzer are oriented so that he amount of transmitted light is maximum .through what angle should either be the turned so that the intensity transmitted light is reduced to 0.25 time maximum intensity.
9. A quarter of a wavelength is equal to how many degrees of phase?
10. A semiconductor diode Laser is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Polarization of Light
Polarization of Light Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Polarization of Light Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....