81. The conditions for the production of constructive and destructive interference are reversed due to the fact that on striking the thin film
82. The critical angle for a beam of light passing from water into air is 48.8 degree. This means that all light rays with an angle of incidence greater than this angle will be
83. The dark lines constituting the absorption spectrum exhibited by sunlight are frequently called
84. The diffraction observed by diffraction grating can also be termed as
85. The first reflecting telescope was built by
86. The grating used to observe, diffraction of visible light can have approximately
87. The interference in thin films is because
88. The number of lines on plane gratings is 5000. If it is illuminated by a wavelength of light 6000 Ao, how many orders will be visible?
89. The phenomenon of diffraction can be understood using
90. The phenomenon of Newtons rings can be used to check the
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Interference and Diffraction
Interference and Diffraction Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Interference and Diffraction Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....