71. Newtons rings experiment is performed and radius (or diameter) is calculated. Now Plano-convex lens is replaced with another Plano-convex lens of greater Radius of curvature. What will be effect on radius (or diameter)?
72. Newtons rings experiment is performed with air gap between lens and plate. Now that gap is filled with water. What will be effect on radius (or diameter)?
73. On a rainy day, small oil films on water show brilliant colors. This is due to
74. Optical fiber works on the
75. Radio telescopes are better than optical telescopes because
76. Rainbow is due to
77. Second glass plate in Michelson s Interferometer is known as
78. significant diffraction of X ray can be obtained
79. The angle of incidence for a wave
80. The characteristic that distinguishes a laser beam from an ordinary light beam is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Interference and Diffraction
Interference and Diffraction Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Interference and Diffraction Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....