61. The angle of incidence for a wave
62. The characteristic that distinguishes a laser beam from an ordinary light beam is
63. The conditions for the production of constructive and destructive interference are reversed due to the fact that on striking the thin film
64. The critical angle for a beam of light passing from water into air is 48.8 degree. This means that all light rays with an angle of incidence greater than this angle will be
65. The dark lines constituting the absorption spectrum exhibited by sunlight are frequently called
66. The diffraction observed by diffraction grating can also be termed as
67. The first reflecting telescope was built by
68. The grating used to observe, diffraction of visible light can have approximately
69. The interference in thin films is because
70. The number of lines on plane gratings is 5000. If it is illuminated by a wavelength of light 6000 Ao, how many orders will be visible?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Interference and Diffraction
Interference and Diffraction Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Interference and Diffraction Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....