51. In Newtons rings the central spot is
52. In plane transmission grating, the angle of diffraction for second order maxima for wavelength 5 x 10-5 cm is 30 degree. Calculate the number of lines in one centimeter of the grating surface
53. In reference with antireflection coating which of the following statement is true?
54. In reflected light the central fringes of Newtons ring is
55. In thin film of wedge shaped, by keeping all other parameters constant, if only wavelength of incident light is increased. What will be the effect on bandwidth?
56. In wedge shaped film the interference pattern has nature
57. Interference in thin film is mainly because of
58. Interference in thin film is mainly because of
59. Interference of light is evidence that
60. Interference pattern is observed in wedge-shaped film and bandwidth is noted. Now the angle of wedge is reduced to zero. What will be the effect on Bandwidth?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Interference and Diffraction
Interference and Diffraction Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Interference and Diffraction Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....