31. If you look perpendicular at thin film and move yourself away from the film (staying perpendicular to the film), you will notice
32. In a longitudinal wave
33. In a Youngs double-slit experiment the center of a bright fringe occurs wherever waves from the slits differ in the distance they travel by a multiple of
34. In case of thin film of non-uniform thickness, when illuminated with white light, the film appears colored. This is due to change of what factor?
35. In diffraction Fraunhofer diffraction pattern due to single slit central maxima is formed at center because
36. In diffraction pattern of monochromatic light the bright bands formed are
37. In Fraunhofer diffraction pattern for single slit, a central maximum is obtained when angle of diffraction q is equal to zero. What it actually indicates?
38. In Fraunhofer diffraction wave front used is
39. In Fraunhofer diffraction, the incident wave front should be
40. In Fresnel diffraction
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Interference and Diffraction
Interference and Diffraction Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Interference and Diffraction Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....