91. The points of constructive interference of light are
92. The principle on which fiber optics is based is
93. The Radius (or diameter) of bright rings in Newtons rings is
94. The Radius (or diameter) of dark rings in Newtons rings is
95. The region of the electromagnetic spectrum immediately above the frequencies to which the human eye is sensitive is called
96. The speed of any mechanical wave as it propagates through a medium is dependent mainly on the
97. The speed of light in material A is 1.25 times as large as it is in material. What is the ratio of the refractive indices, ÂµA /ÂµB of these materials?
98. The wave nature of light is demonstrated by which of the following?
99. There are two types of diffraction Fresnel and ..........
100. To find prominent diffraction, the size of diffraction object should be
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Interference and Diffraction
Interference and Diffraction Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Interference and Diffraction Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....