91. What is true for intensity of scattered light according to Rayleighs law?
92. When a light ray travelling in glass is incident on an air surface
93. When a light wave suffers reflection at the interface between air and glass medium, the change of phase of the reflected wave in air is equal to
94. When a light wave suffers reflection at the interface between air and glass medium, the change of phase of the reflected wave in air is equal to
95. When electromagnetic waves strike the boundary of denser medium they are
96. When light passes from air into water, the frequency of the light remains the same. What happens to the speed? And the wavelength of light as it crosses the boundary in going from air into water? Speed Wavelength
97. When Newtons rings interference pattern is viewed from above by means of reflected light, the central spot is
98. Which of the following condition is essential for observing Fraunhofer diffraction?
99. Which of the following does not support the wave nature of light
100. Which of the following does NOT travel in a vacuum?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Interference and Diffraction
Interference and Diffraction Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Interference and Diffraction Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....