MCQ quiz on Interference and Diffraction multiple choice questions and answers on Interference and Diffraction MCQ questions on Interference and Diffraction of light objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A beam of light is incident on a large block of glass. The index of refraction of the glass is greater than one. Is the wavelength of the light in the glass?
2. A beam of white light is passed through a diffraction grating and the resulting spectrum is allowed to fall on a screen. Which one of the following is the color of light that undergoes the greatest deviation from its original direction? Is it
3. A color with a wavelength longer than that of yellow is
4. A diffraction grating is optically equivalent to a multiple slit system in which the number of slit, N is typically
5. A film is said to be thin if its thickness is
6. A grating has 6000 lines per cm. How many orders of light of wavelength 4500 Ao can be seen?
7. A monochromatic (single frequency, single wavelength) light ray in air (n = 1) enters a glass prism (n = 1.5). In the glass prism
8. A slit of width a is illuminated by white light. For what value of a will the first minimum for red light fall at an angle of 300 wavelength of red light is 6500 Ao
9. A thin film is observed in white light. The color of the film seen at a particular point depends upon
10. A wavelength is commonly measured in which one of the following units?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Interference and Diffraction
Interference and Diffraction Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Interference and Diffraction Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....