31. The SI unit of luminous intensity is
32. The value of the magnitude rounded off to the nearest integral power of 10 is called
33. To measure the distance of a planet from the earth ..............method is used.
34. Units are classified into ..............groups.
35. Universal time is based on
36. Which of the following is a supplementary unit?
37. Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of a good unit?
38. Which of the following is NOT a derived unit?
39. Which of the following is NOT a dimensionless quantity?
40. Which of the following is the CORRECT way of writing units?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Units and Dimensions
Units and Dimensions Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Units and Dimensions Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....