21. Temperature can be expressed as a derived quantity in terms of
22. The atomic, molecular and nuclear phenomena are the parts of ..............domain.
23. The difference between the true value and measured value is called
24. The magnitude of the difference between mean value and each individual value is called
25. The mass of the body depends only on
26. The number of significant figures in 0.0009 is
27. The number of significant figures in 0.0500 is
28. The number of significant figures in 0.400 is
29. The physical quantity having the same unit in all the systems of unit is
30. The reference standard used for the measurement of a physical quantity is called
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Units and Dimensions
Units and Dimensions Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Units and Dimensions Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....