MCQ quiz on Tsunami multiple choice questions and answers on Tsunami MCQ questions quiz on Tsunami objectives questions with answer test pdf. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A tsunami is a series of giant waves generated by:
2. As a tsunami approaches shallow water which of the following set of transformations occur?
3. During a tsunami a series of waves radiating outward from a central disturbance of the sea floor is called a
4. How far apart can the waves of a tsunami be?
5. How many people died in California as a result of the tsunami created by the Good Friday earthquake?
6. How much uplift occurred during the Good Friday earthquake?
7. If the average depth of the oceans is 3500 meters, then what would the speed of a tsunami be in such open ocean conditions?
8. If the seafloor is suddenly displaced upward, then what happens to the sea surface?
9. In the open ocean a tsunami can travel at speeds of
10. In what year did the Boxing Day tsunami occur in the Indian Ocean?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Tsunami
Tsunami Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Tsunami Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....