MCQ quiz on Tornadoes multiple choice questions and answers on Tornadoes MCQ questions quiz on Tornadoes objectives questions with answer test pdf. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A tornado warning means that
2. A tornado watch means that
3. A very distinctive, comma shaped feature that shows up on radar in a tornadic thunderstorm is called a
4. Seeking shelter under an overpass on the interstate is a safe shelter from tornadoes.
5. The cold sinking air located in the back of a super cell thunderstorm is called the?
6. The most common type of thunderstorm that tornados will form in is
7. What type of cloud is most likely to precede a tornado?
8. What type of stable/unstable atmosphere do most tornados develop in?
9. Who is responsible for issuing a tornado warning?
10. Who is responsible for issuing a tornado watch?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Tornadoes
Tornadoes Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Tornadoes Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....