11. In addition to the rock particles, the soil contains
12. What is the key component of soil that makes it more cohesive?
13. Soil profile refers to an arrangement within a soil of
14. Which of the following soil type is loosely packed with large air spaces?
15. Lentils (masoor) and other pulses are grown in which of the following soil type?
16. Toys, pots, and statues are made up of which soil type?
17. Which topsoil is best suited for growing plants
18. Soil formation is a
19. Which type of soil is the least stable?
20. Which type of soil has an unconfined compressive strength of .5 to 1.5 tons per square foot?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Soil Science
Soil Science Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Soil Science Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....