11. The fraction of crude oil used in petrol is
12. To prevent knocking in petrol engines, compounds called oxygenates are added to the petrol. Which one of the following is NOT considered an oxygenate?
13. Viscosity index of a lubricating oil
14. What does LPG stand for?
15. What is the major use for the light gasoline and naphtha fractions of crude oil?
16. What two processes are carried out in oil refineries to modify the octane number of hydrocarbons?
17. When crude oil is heated and passed through a fractionating column, the different fractions separate out according to their
18. Which is the most undesirable component in kerosene ?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Petroleum Refinery Engineering
Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Petroleum Refinery Engineering Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....