MCQ quiz on Petroleum Refinery Engineering multiple choice questions and answers on Petroleum Refinery Engineering MCQ questions on Petroleum Refinery Engineering objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. .................is not an important refinery process for upgrading the quality of lubricating oil
2. A good lubricant should have high
3. At a refinery, crude oil is separated into its components by
4. Crude oil is pumped by a ............pump
5. High-octane compounds are used to prevent knocking in petrol engines. Which one of the following features is not present in igh-octane compounds?
6. Hydrogen is obtained from methane by a process called
7. In which fraction of crude oil do pentane and its isomers occur?
8. Oxygenates are added to petrol. Why is this?
9. Pour point and freezing point is equal for
10. The fraction of crude oil that is used in LPG (liquid petroleum gas) is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Petroleum Refinery Engineering
Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Petroleum Refinery Engineering Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....