MCQ quiz on Food and Nutrition multiple choice questions and answers on food and nutrition MCQ questions quiz on food and nutrition objectives questions with answer test pdf. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Deficiency of protiens and carbohydrates in infants leads to
2. The disease caused by the deficiency of iodine is
3. The mineral which controls the functioning of thyroid is
4. Which of the following does not contain sugar?
5. The food component present in sugar is
6. The percentage of water in the human body is
7. Foods like pizza, burger and noodles are rich in
8. ............. provide more than double the energy provided by carbohydrates or protiens in human body.
9. The component of food which help our body to fight against infections is
10. ................. is essential for forming haemoglobin in the blood.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Food and Nutrition
Food and Nutrition Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Food and Nutrition Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....