11. Isotopes of an element:
12. The atomic mass number is equivalent to which of the following?
13. The atomic number is equivalent to which of the following?
14. The following reaction: 1n+0 + 235U92 -> 141Ba56 + 92Kr36 + 31n0 is called:
15. The following reaction: 2H1 + 3H+1 -> 4He2 + 1n0 is called:
16. What force is responsible for the radioactive decay of the nucleus?
17. What law did Ernest Rutherford use to estimate the size of the nucleus?
18. When a nucleus is divided into its constituents, energy is:
19. When nucleons form a stable nucleus, binding energy is:
20. Which of the following about the gamma ray is true?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Nuclear Physics
Nuclear Physics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Nuclear Physics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....