MCQ quiz on Nuclear Physics multiple choice questions and answers on Nuclear Physics MCQ questions on Nuclear Physics objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A reaction that releases more energy than is put into it is called:
2. An isotope with a high Binding Energy per nucleon:
3. An unknown chemical element is presented by the following formula: AXZ. What is the name of index A?
4. An unknown chemical element is presented by the following formula: AXZ. What is the name of index Z?
5. A 100 g sample of a radioactive element has a half-life of 5 days. How many grams of radioactive material will remain after 15 days?
6. Binding energy is:
7. How many electrons are in the 6C12 atom?
8. How many neutrons are in the 23Na11 atom?
9. How many nucleons are in the 20Ne10 atom?
10. How many protons are in the 14N7 atom?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....