MCQ quiz on Nanotechnology multiple choice questions and answers on Nanotechnology MCQ questions on Nanotechnology objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. 1 nanometer is equivalent to
2. 20 micron is
3. How many oxygen atoms lined up in a row would fit in a one nonometer space?
4. In a bucky ball, each carbon atom is bound to……………..adjacent carbon atoms
5. Nanorobots (nanobots)
6. The cutoff limit of human eye to see is
7. The diameter of a bucky ball is about
8. The diameter of the fly ash particle is
9. The most important property of nano materials is
10. The prefix nano comes from a
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Nanotechnology
Nanotechnology Trivia Questions and Answers PDF Online
Nanotechnology Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....