61. Tungsten is used in electric bulbs because
62. The nonmetal which is a good conductor of electricity is
63. Metals combine with oxygen to form _______ oxides.
64. Metals react with water to form oxides or hydroxides and ___
65. Metal which does not react even with steam
66. Which of the following is not a heavy metal?
67. Gold is mixed with copper to
68. Metal surface reacts with oxygen and the moisture present in air and get coated with
69. Eating away of metals by water, oxygen and other chemicals is called
70. Total world production of iron destroyed by rusting is about
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Metals and Non-metals
Metals and Non-metals Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Metals and Non-metals Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....