51. Extraction of copper is done from copper pyrite which contai small quantity of
52. The alloy in which copper is a component is
53. Copper and tin are components of
54. The alloy which contains aluminum is
55. Aluminum bronze is made up of
56. An alloy of Al and Mg is
57. Which of the following is not a property of aluminum?
58. The metal which is soft?
59. The metal with the lowest density from the following is
60. The metal which is liquid at room temperature is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Metals and Non-metals
Metals and Non-metals Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Metals and Non-metals Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....