41. In the native state of metal, it is present
42. Which of the following metal is present in native state?
43. Which of the following is called as noble metal?
44. Which of the following statement is true?
45. Haematite is an ore of
46. Copper, which is extracted from cuprites, is a / an
47. Which of the following is a carbonate ore of copper?
48. Which of the following are the ores of zinc?
49. The metal extracted from limestone, marble and chalk is
50. A homogeneous solid solution of two or more metals is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Metals and Non-metals
Metals and Non-metals Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Metals and Non-metals Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....