41. Haematite is an ore of
42. Copper, which is extracted from cuprites, is a / an
43. Which of the following is a carbonate ore of copper?
44. Which of the following are the ores of zinc?
45. The metal extracted from limestone, marble and chalk is
46. A homogeneous solid solution of two or more metals is
47. Extraction of copper is done from copper pyrite which contai small quantity of
48. The alloy in which copper is a component is
49. Copper and tin are components of
50. The alloy which contains aluminum is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Metals and Non-metals
Metals and Non-metals Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Metals and Non-metals Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....