31. Nonmetals react with hydrogen to form
32. Mercury is used in thermometers because
33. ________ is used to make photographic films.
34. A crucible used in lab to heat solid at high temperature is made of
35. The nonmetal used to treat rubber in the process of vulcanizations
36. Due to its semiconductor properties, the nonmetal used in computers, TV, etc. is
37. In the native state of metal, it is present
38. Which of the following metal is present in native state?
39. Which of the following is called as noble metal?
40. Which of the following statement is true?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Metals and Non-metals
Metals and Non-metals Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Metals and Non-metals Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....