31. The metal with which hydrogen reacts to form metal hydride is
32. Nonmetals combine with oxygen to produce
33. Phosphorous combine with oxygen to form _____ types of oxides
34. Phosphorous combine with oxygen to form _____ types of oxides
35. Nonmetals react with hydrogen to form
36. Mercury is used in thermometers because
37. ________ is used to make photographic films.
38. A crucible used in lab to heat solid at high temperature is made of
39. The nonmetal used to treat rubber in the process of vulcanizations
40. Due to its semiconductor properties, the nonmetal used in computers, TV, etc. is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Metals and Non-metals
Metals and Non-metals Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Metals and Non-metals Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....