91. A moving-coil permanent-magnet instrument can be used as flux-meter
92. A moving-coil permanent-magnet instrument can be used as....................by using a low resistance shunt.
93. A multirangq instrument has
94. A phase shifting transformer is used in conjunction with
95. A potentiometer may be used for
96. A power factor meter has
97. A sensitive galvanometer produces large deflection for a
98. A universal RLC bridge uses
99. A voltage of about 200 V can be measured
100. A Weston frequency meter is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Measurement and Instrumentation
Measurement and Instrumentation Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Measurement and Instrumentation Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....