91. To measure a resistance with the help of a potentiometer it is
92. To measure an A. C. voltage by using an A.C. potentiometer, it is desirable that the supplyfor the potentiometer in taken
93. To measure radio frequency, the suitable frequency meter is
94. Two holes in the disc of energymeter are drilled at the opposite sides of the spindle to
95. Various adjustments in an energy meter include
96. Volt box is a component to
97. Wagner earthing device is used to eliminate errors due to
98. Wattmeter cannot be designed on the principle of
99. When a capacitor was connected to the terminal of ohmmeter, the pointer indicated a low resistance initially and then slowly came to infinity position. This shows that capacitor is
100. Which of the following are integrating instruments ?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Measurement and Instrumentation
Measurement and Instrumentation Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Measurement and Instrumentation Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....