11. The weight of an object of mass 10 kg on earth is
12. The weight of an object of mass 15 kg at the centre of the earth is
13. Mass remains ______ throughout the universe.
14. How much would a man, whose mass is 60 kg weigh on the moon?
15. What is the mass of an object whose weight on earth is 196 N?
16. The upward force acting on an object submerged in a liquid is
17. The normal force per unit area is called
18. If the mass of a ball is 5 kg on earth, then what would be its mass on Jupiter?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Gravitation
Gravitation Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Gravitation Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....