MCQ quiz on Gravitation multiple choice questions and answers on gravitation MCQ questions quiz on gravitation objectives questions with answer test pdf. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A ball is thrown up and attains a maximum height of 100 m. Its initial speed was
2. The acceleration due to gravity is zero at
3. SI unit of weight is
4. If the distance between two bodies is doubled, the force of attraction F between them will be
5. The force of gravitation between two bodies in the universe does not depend on
6. Name the fundamental force which holds the planets in their orbits around the sun.
7. When an object is thrown up, the force of gravity is
8. A stone is dropped from a cliff. Its speed after it has fallen 100 m is
9. A stone dropped from the roof of a building takes 4 seconds to reach the ground. What is theheight of the building?
10. A feather and a coin released simultaneously from the same height do not reach the ground at the same time because of the
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Gravitation
Gravitation Trivia Questions and Answers PDF Online
Gravitation Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....