MCQ quiz on Fundamental Rights multiple choice questions and answers on Fundamental Rights MCQ questions quiz on Fundamental Rights objectives questions with answer test pdf. Fundamental Rights in Indian Constitution. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. When Right to Information Act came into force in India?
2. The right to impart and receive information is guaranteed in the Constitution of India by Article:
3. Which of the following amendments took away the right to property from the list of the fundamental rights?
4. In which amendment the right to property the right to property was deleted fromFundamental Rights?
5. Through which constitutional amendment in article 359, it has been laid down that Fundamental Rights under articles 20 and 21 are enforceable during the operation of emergency
6. Which of the following amendments to the Indian Constitution has made Right to Education a Fundamental Right?
7. Fundamental rights guaranteed in the Indian Constitution can be suspended only by
8. Article 17 deals with
9. Which Article is related to Equality before law?
10. Which article was known as seven freedoms in our constitution
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Fundamental Rights
Fundamental Rights Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Fundamental Rights Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....