31. Who among the following consisted in the Second Estate?
32. Who among the following consisted in the Third Estate?
33. Which of following fort was seized by the revolutionaries and set free the prisioners?
34. Which of the following were the national colours of France during the?
35. The most important of the privileges enjoyed by the clergy and nobility
36. Bundle of rods or fasces symbolised
37. Which of the following symbolised Eternity?
38. France on 21st September, 1792 was declared a
39. Which of the following is true about Louis kings of France?
40. Which of the following was the main objective of the Constitution of 1791?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on French Revolution
French Revolution Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
French Revolution Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....