MCQ quiz on Floods multiple choice questions and answers on Floods MCQ questions quiz on Floods objectives questions with answer test pdf. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. How many feet of fast-moving flood water can sweep a vehicle away?
2. How many inches of fast-moving flood water can knock you off your feet?
3. Flooding in London is prevented by
4. What is a flash flood?
5. The tsunami that killed over 250,000 people in south and southeast Asia in 2004 was caused by
6. The flooding of New Orleans in 2004 was caused by
7. The Probable Maximum Flood is:
8. Which is not a characteristic of a regional flood?
9. The change in elevation of a stream per unit length is called
10. The lowest level to which a stream may erode is called
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Floods
Floods Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Floods Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....