31. Smooking is used as a technique of
32. The hormone administered in fish diet for promoting maleness in grass carp is
33. The extinct body fishes are:
34. The armored fishes are:
35. Bony armor fishes are:
36. For induced breeding in carps this is not used
37. The fish live in stagnant water is:
38. Which fish is important for caviar?
39. The lung fish found in tropical Africa is:
40. Which fish of the following aestivate?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Fisheries
Fisheries Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Fisheries Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....