21. Identify the edible freshwater teleost
22. Which of the followings aortic arches form pulmonary artery in lung fishes?
23. The major osmoregulatory organ in fishes is:
24. Elasmobranchs remove sodium chloride through:
25. The fish remained buried in the mud and sand is:
26. Large rostrum is found in:
27. Placoid scales are present in:
28. Rat fishes are:
29. Which of the following fishes is viviparous?
30. During mating process in carps when male chase behind the female, this type of chasing is called
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Fisheries
Fisheries Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Fisheries Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....