11. Which of the following classes represent earthquakes with magnitudes between 6 and 6.9?
12. Point at which earthquake takes place is known as
13. Earthquakes are produced during:
14. Earthquakes occur most frequently at
15. Instrument used to measure earthquake is known as
16. A seismograph is a device used to
17. Magnitude of earthquake indicates amount of
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Earthquake
Earthquake Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Earthquake Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....