21. Earth rotates and revolves through space. Earth rotates about the ............., which is an..............axis. Earth revolves about the................, which is an..............axis.
22. For a particle performing a U.C.M. the acceleration is
23. If you whirl a tin can on the end of a string and the string suddenly breaks, the can will
24. In a vertical circle of radius r at what point in its path, a particle has a tension equal to zero?
25. The centripetal force exerted on stunt motorcyclist Biker Bob while riding on the inner vertical surface of a circular track is
26. The clock on Big Ben has a minute hand of length 4.3 m and an hour hand of length 2.7 m. What is the ratio of the centripetal acceleration of a point on the tip of the minute hand to a point on the tip of the hour hand?
27. What is the direction of the force that acts on clothes in the spin cycle of a washing machine?
28. When particle revolves with uniform speed on a circular path
29. Which has greater linear speed, a horse near the outside rail of a merry-go-round or a horse near the inside rail?
30. Which of the following statements is not true for a stone attached to a string and swung in a uniform vertical circular motion?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Circular Motion
Circular Motion Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Circular Motion Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....