31. The sky is blue because of:
32. Winds are caused by differences in ................
33. This is NOT a variable gas:
34. Water vapor in the atmosphere is an important source of:
35. If object A is at 400 K, and object B is at 800 K, then the radiation intensity of object A will be this amount of that the radiation intensity of object B:
36. A greenhouse works because:
37. Geostrophic flow:
38. The maximum concentrations of ozone are found in the:
39. Of the following planets, which has the most massive atmosphere?
40. The solar constant:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Atmosphere
Atmosphere Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Atmosphere Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....