51. Under the Scheduled Tribes and Other Traditional Forest Dwellers (Recognition of Forest Rights) Act, 2006, the Sub-Divisional Level Committees and the District Level Committees for vesting of forest rights
52. Untouchability is abolished under.................of Indian constitution
53. What are the minimum and maximum punishments for a person convicted of raping a woman who has never been his wife?
54. What does the definition of violence against women adopted by the United Nations Declaration on the Elimination of Violence Against Women include?
55. What was the first country that granted women the right to vote?
56. What was the name given to the 19th Amendment to the Constitution which guaranteed Womens right to vote in the United States.
57. Which among the following constitutes sexual harassment according to the Sexual Harassment at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013?
58. Which of the following can provide redressal in case a female domestic worker files a sexual harassment complaint against her employer?
59. Which of the following is NOT relevant as far as the Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act is concerned
60. Which of the following will not qualify as an act of rape?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Womens Rights
Womens Rights Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Womens Rights Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....