21. How many other countries had already guaranteed Womens right to vote before the campaign was won in the United States?
22. How many years did it take for women to win the right to vote in the United States?
23. If the pregnancy of a woman is beyond 12 weeks and up to 20 weeks, for medical termination of pregnancy (MTP)
24. If the pregnancy of a woman is within the first trimester (within 12 weeks), for medical termination of pregnancy (MTP)
25. In India pre-natal sex determination of an unborn child is legally
26. In India, which is a comprehensive anti-discrimination law addressing all aspects of direct and indirect discrimination against women?
27. In order to describe the age-group of a person, several phrases, namely minor, major, child, adolescent, adult, are used. A person of age 15 years can be described as
28. In the 86th amendment to the Constitution in 2002, which of the following was added as a fundamental duty of every citizen of India?
29. In what year did Congresswoman Bella Abzug introduce legislation to ensure that this important American anniversary would be celebrated?
30. In what year did women in the United States win the right to vote?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Womens Rights
Womens Rights Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Womens Rights Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....