81. Which part of the toilet allows water to pass from the tank into the bowl?
82. Which process during wastewater treatment helps in killing germs?
83. Which process is used to remove dirt and sand from wastewater?
84. Which stream animal is an indicator of poor water quality?
85. Which two words mean ‘neat?
86. Which word means ‘any substance that causes an allergic reaction?
87. Which year has been declared as the International year of Sanitation by the UnitedNation Organization (UNO)?
88. Who invented the flushing toilet in 1596?
89. Why does the toilet bowl water level stay the same regardless of how much waste is deposited?
90. Why is porcelain a suitable material for the construction of toilets?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Sanitation Health and Hygiene
Sanitation Health and Hygiene Trivia Questions and Answers PDF Online
Sanitation Health and Hygiene Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....