81. What role do non-governmental organizations (NGOs) play in protecting water quality?
82. What role does Central or a state Government play in protecting water quality?
83. What type of material are most toilets made of?
84. What uses, on average, 26% of the water in a home?
85. What would happen if all the fungi and other decomposers disappeared?
86. What would happen if the toilet float malfunctioned and the water kept flowing?
87. When replacing an old toilet, what designer option do you have?
88. When should one wash hands?
89. Where do most of the people without access to safe water live?
90. Which agency handles global health issues?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Sanitation Health and Hygiene
Sanitation Health and Hygiene Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Sanitation Health and Hygiene Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....