31. How much water is supplied within Delhi?
32. Identify which one is correct process.
33. If you plan to replace an old toilet with a newer model, why must you measur the distance from the wall to the toilet floor bolts?
34. In Africa alone, people invest...............hours every year walking to collect water.
35. In which year was the National Urban Sanitation Policy (NSUP) launched?
36. India has only.....................percent of the Worlds water resources
37. Medical research indicates that................is a leading cause of growth stunting.
38. Most of the urban household toilets are connected to:
39. Moulds, yeast and fungi are examples of a
40. Normal temperature of human body is:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Sanitation Health and Hygiene
Sanitation Health and Hygiene Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Sanitation Health and Hygiene Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....