21. The maximum amount of forest covered area is present in:
22. The smallest form of bacteria is called:
23. The toilet shared between a group of households in a single building or plot is knownas:
24. The toilet tank acts as a
25. Viruses are:
26. Washing my hands should be:
27. Wastewater released by houses is called
28. What are the objectives of NUSP?
29. What causes acid rain?
30. What element is added to water to prevent tooth decay?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Sanitation Health and Hygiene
Sanitation Health and Hygiene Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Sanitation Health and Hygiene Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....