11. Expanded form of HIV is:
12. Food Contact surfaces should be cleaned:
13. Half of Indias groundwater is
14. How can you tell if food has enough bacteria to cause food poisoning?
15. How does a pit toilet or latrine work?
16. How is it possible to flush a toilet if there is no water in the toilet tank?
17. How long approximately should you wash your hands?
18. How long do most toilets take to flush?
19. How many million litres of sewerage flows into our rivers daily?
20. How many million people worldwide have poor access to clean drinking water?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Sanitation Health and Hygiene
Sanitation Health and Hygiene Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Sanitation Health and Hygiene Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....