111. Which stream animal is an indicator of poor water quality?
112. Which two words mean â€˜neat?
113. Which word means â€˜any substance that causes an allergic reaction?
114. Which year has been declared as the International year of Sanitation by the UnitedNation Organization (UNO)?
115. Who invented the flushing toilet in 1596?
116. Why does the toilet bowl water level stay the same regardless of how much waste is deposited?
117. Why is porcelain a suitable material for the construction of toilets?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Sanitation Health and Hygiene
Sanitation Health and Hygiene Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Sanitation Health and Hygiene Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....