101. Which of these diseases can happen from drinking contaminated water?
102. Which of these major illness is caused due to non availability of sanitation facilities?
103. Which one of the following disease is caused by bacteria:
104. Which one of the following gases plays a decisive role in affecting the climate of earth?
105. Which one of the following is a water borne disease?
106. Which one of the following, acts like a fuel in driving the body?
107. Which organ does Jaundice affect?
108. Which part of the toilet allows water to pass from the tank into the bowl?
109. Which process during wastewater treatment helps in killing germs?
110. Which process is used to remove dirt and sand from wastewater?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Sanitation Health and Hygiene
Sanitation Health and Hygiene Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Sanitation Health and Hygiene Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....