91. Which country consumes the most energy in the world?
92. Which country uses the term New Water for recycled water
93. Which fruit is rich in potassium?
94. Which is the cleanest Country in the world?
95. Which is the tank on the back of a toilet?
96. Which of the following does bacteria need to assist it to grow and multiply?
97. Which of the following is a biodegradable form of solid waste?
98. Which of the following is not a type of waste water?
99. Which of the following is true about bacteria?
100. Which of the following type of teeth is used for grinding food?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Sanitation Health and Hygiene
Sanitation Health and Hygiene Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Sanitation Health and Hygiene Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....