11. Spilled food and grease from burners, stove tops and oven should be:
12. The leading cause of fires in the kitchen is:
13. What should you do if a small grease fire starts?
14. When heating food in the microwave
15. When young children are present:
16. Which one of these statements is true?
17. Which one of these statements is true?
18. You should treat a burn with cool water for:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Kitchen Safety
Kitchen Safety Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Kitchen Safety Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....